Personal data is collected by us using the following methods:
- Direct interactions with an adviser in person, by post, phone (including call recordings and voicemail), email, videoconferencing or otherwise when sourcing products and processing Identity, Contact and Financial categories of personal data.
- Automated technologies or technical interactions with our website, via the customer portal, by using the web enquiry form or processing Identity, Contact, Financial and Technical categories of personal data.
- Third parties or publicly available sources (processing Identity, Contact and Financial categories of personal data) such as:
- Agents with whom you may be interacting, but only with your consent;
- Enquiries you may perform on third-party sourcing websites.